Our customer is looking for Electrical Engineers for sites world-wide. In this challenging position you will be responsible for quality of electrical installation work and materials at site.
Environmental protection and spill prevention, transportation protection and handling of hazardous materials within the section.
Cost and time schedule of construction work within the section.
– Execute tasks delegated by the Site Manager.
– Ensure quality and conformity of electrical installation works and materials used with design, and to give feed-back to home office and designers.
– Manage time scheduling and follow-up of electrical installation works at site and report accordingly to all relevant parties.
– Coach and support subordinates and maintain good morale at the site.
– Arrange weekly, minuted electrical installation works site meetings.
– Highlight the economical constructing and cost-saving working procedures for the client and subcontractor(s).
– Develop and share best practices with home office concerning:
– Cost savings
– Electrical working methods at site
– Based on local methods, products and materials.
– Participate in development of PI reporting.
– Approve local material supplies, electrical installation working methods, used materials
and improvements suggested at site.
– Sign electrical installation works minutes of site meetings and approve local design.
– Sign commissioning documents with the customers responsible person(s).
– MSc or BSc in electrical Engineering
– Management skills
– Good teamwork and communication skills
– Ability to adjust to a wide range of conditions and cultural environments
– Working experience is an advantage
– Working abroad (approximately 200- 250 days annually)
– Good command of English and Spanish, both oral and written
– Other languages are an advantage, Bahasa Indonesia, Russian or French
Contact person for more information: Mikael Kulju +358505053160 Tommi Arpiainen, tel. +358405613093 or first name.last name(a)profrec.fi