We are looking for Site HSE Managers for sites world-wide!
– Implement and assure health, safety and environment procedures and documentation at construction sites.
– Maintain and develop HSE management system, and prepares weekly / monthly HSE performance reports.
– Train and coordinate the site HSE procedures to contractors
– Record competences, certificates and licenses
– Monitor the implementation of local rules and regulations
– Participate to HSE meetings and audits
– Lead incident investigation at site
– Coordinate simultaneous operation at construction site
– Promote and encourage occupational safety and sustainable behavior
– Develop good communication and reporting procedures at site
– Contribute to continuous improvements and safety culture
– Develop HSE incentive program to site
– Co-operate with local safety, environmental and occupational health authorities or regulations
– Approve the safety of construction methods, personnel and equipment of all subcontractors.
– NEBOSH certificate, or proven work experience in the field of HSE or similar education are considered as an advantage
– MSc or BSc in mech., elec.,civil. or equivalent is considered as benefit
– Minimum 3 years international experience in a similar role.
– Management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) knowhow
– Project- and contract management knowhow
– IT skills; MS Office
– Analytical skills
– Systematical- and detail orientated way of working
– Good stress tolerance and ability to act as troubleshooter
– People skills and cultural awareness
– Working abroad (approximately 200-250 days annually)
– Good command of English and Spanish, both oral and written
– Other languages are an advantage, Bahasa Indonesia, Russian or French
Contact person for more information: Mikael Kulju +358505053160 or Tommi Arpiainen, tel. +358405613093 / first name.last name(a)profrec.fi