Our customers are looking for Site Managers for sites world-wide. In this challenging position you lead and manage the site activities in co-operation with all working parties: fulfill the project according to contract, set targets, time schedule and budget, taking into account environmental, quality and safety, and customer satisfaction.
– Prepare and implement site execution plan.
– Participate in execution-related meetings.
– Report and follow-up site execution work.
– Participate in local subcontracting and purchasing.
– Coach and support subordinates and maintain good morale at the site.
– Estimate the need for resources and determine working hours.
– Estimate time schedule and fulfill the contract stipulations
– Develop suitable hand-over processes for each site.
– Develop suitable site crew for each site.
– Develop and maintain good relations with customer, sub-contractor and local authorities
– Sign subcontracts and decide on local supplies in co-operation with Project Manager.
– Sign site execution-related documents.
– Act as local authority in site-related matters.
– MSc or BSc in mech.,elec.,civil. or equivalent
– Excellent Management skills
– Good teamwork and communication skills-
– Ability to adjust to a wide range of conditions and cultural environments
– Financial knowledge
– Negotiation skills
– Presentation skills
– Working abroad (approximately 200- 250 days annually)
– Good command of English and Spanish, both oral and written
– Other languages are an advantage, Bahasa Indonesia, Russian or French
Contact person for more information: Mikael Kulju +358505053160 or Tommi Arpiainen, tel. +358405613093 / first name.last name(a)profrec.fi